How To File An Auto Insurance Claim - Palmdale Lancaster Tehachapi
Here are a few tips on making a claim:
1. Never drive away from an auto accident, especially if a person or an animal is hurt, injured or property is damaged.
2. Get the names, contact numbers, vehicle information and insurance information of all parties involved in the accident. The insurance company will need this information in order to process your claim.
3. If possible, show exact boundaries where the accident took place and road or traffic signs in the area.
4. Have your Proof of Auto Insurance card ready so that you can show it to the police or the other parties involved.
5. Report the accident to the insurance company at once even if you do not intend to file a claim.
Hopefully these tips come in handy if you are ever involved in an auto accident.
Why Choose Cullen?
At Cullen Insurance Agency, our goal is to help you protect all of your important assets.
Give us 5 minutes of your time to save you money and protect your assets.Get A FREE Quote