Know Your Coverage Types. - Palmdale, Lancaster and Tehachapi, CA
- Bodily injury liability: Covers injury and death claims against you, and legal costs, if your car injures or kills someone.
- Property damage liability: Covers claims for property that your car damages in an accident. Because liability coverage protects the other party, it is required in all but three states.
- Medical payments: Pays for injuries to yourself and to occupants of your car. This is optional in some states. In "no-fault" states, personal injury protection replaces medical payments as part of the basic coverage.
- Uninsured motorist protection: Covers injuries caused to you or the occupants of your car by uninsured or hit-and-run drivers. "Under-insured" coverage also is available, to cover claims you may make against a driver who has inadequate insurance. In some states, as many as 30 percent of drivers are uninsured.
- Collision coverage: Covers damage to your car up to its book value. Collision coverage carries a deductible, which is the amount per claim you have to pay before the insurance takes effect. The lower the deductible, the higher the premium. While it is legally optional, a lending institution or leasing company usually requires collision coverage.
- Comprehensive (physical damage): Covers damage to your car from theft, vandalism, fire, wind and flood and other non-accident causes. Comprehensive also carries a deductible.
Why Choose Cullen?
At Cullen Insurance Agency, our goal is to help you protect all of your important assets.
Give us 5 minutes of your time to save you money and protect your assets.Get A FREE Quote