Tips For Driving On Wet Roads - Palmdale, Lancaster and Tehachapi
- Slow down when roads are wet.
- Steer clear of puddles and standing water.
- Avoid driving in outer lanes where water tends to accumulate.
- Follow in the tracks left by cars ahead of you.
- Drive in a lower gear.
- Turn off the cruise control.
- Avoid hard stops and sharp turns.
- Keep your tires properly inflated and rotate them periodically.
Why Choose Cullen?
At Cullen Insurance Agency, our goal is to help you protect all of your important assets.
Give us 5 minutes of your time to save you money and protect your assets.Get A FREE Quote