Condo Insurance For Palmdale Residents
A Condominium is a great investment for many Antelope Valley residents who want to avoid the headaches of home maintenance. Although you own your own property, condo insurance is closer to a renters policy.
Condo insurance covers your personal belongings from damage. It can help pay for expenses created by:
- Fire and smoke
- Sudden and accidental water damage from your plumbing, water heater, heating or air conditioning system, or household appliance.
Many assume that their HOA will cover condominium insurance but this is incorrect. The insurance through your HOA will cover some parts of the building but it will not cover your personal belongings.
Two Palmdale Locations to Help Protect Your Family & Belongingsin Your Condo
East Palmdale Allstate Location
2271 E Palmdale Blvd, Ste F
Palmdale, CA 93550
Click Here For Directions
PH: (661) 947-9266
FX: (661) 451-6613
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thurs: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Fri: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Cullen Insurance can help find the perfect insurance for your Palmdale condo:
- Finding you discounts and savings on your condo policy
- Getting you a personalized condo insurance quote
- Explaining your condo policy and what it covers that your HOA doesn't
- Answer any questions you have about your policy
- Help you file a claim if the time comes